Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 0DG, England
Commercial Road is an innovative and results orientated business brokerage. Offering an extra ordinary and very pro active sales services to both Vendors and Buyers which often helps us sell businesses other agencies fail to sell.
Privacy Notice (also known as “Fair Processing Notice”)
How will we use the information you give us?
We will only use your information on the basis that it is necessary to administer your enquiry or help you sell or buy a Business, Commercial Premises or a Lease on Commercial Premises. Where we need to pass information to other firms, it will only be for that purpose. These firms will be an AML verification agency, Solicitors or Accountants.
When we contact you, it will either be for the reasons stated above, or because we have a legitimate interest in marketing our services or the businesses we are currently selling to you. Any other marketing will only be with your consent and you will be able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe to receiving marketing via telephone or email easily, at any time.
What type of personal information do we need?
• We may need personal details which might include details of your finances, business, qualifications or working background.
• We may need personal contact details, which may include your email address and telephone number.
• We will only collect what is necessary and will only keep it for as long as we are required to do in line with our data retention policy.
What other types of information do we need?
• We will only collect what is necessary and protect it with appropriate security measures.
How do we obtain your information?
• We may gather it from information you submit to a website, by telephone, face to face or by email.
• We may receive it from introducers.
What are my legal rights?
• You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk, Tel 0303 123 11132.
• You can obtain a copy of your personal information from us without charge by contacting us at the address above. This may include the right to transfer information to other providers.
• You have the right to ask us to correct information.
• You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it for legal purposes as set out in our document retention policy.
• You may have the right to object if decisions about you are made solely by a computer.
Data Controller: Commercial Road 9/10 Dalton Court, Commercial Road, Darwen, BB3 0DG
Contact for queries: Andrea Loasby 0808 147 1091 firstname.lastname@example.org