In Business For Yourself But Not By Yourself
FiltaFry franchisees provide a professional service for the on-site micro-filtration of cooking oils and the highly efficient vacuum based cleaning of deep fat fryers, along with an extensive range of branded kitchen hygiene products and services. FiltaFry is, in fact, a total fryermanagement and kitchen hygiene solution providing a one-stop service for a wide range of sectors.
Needless to say the service is provided to an enviably large customer base and is in much demand. Our customers include:
- Motorway services
- Commercial kitchens
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Hospitals, leisure centres and sports grounds
- Football clubs
- Theme parks
- … anywhere, in fact, that food is fried
Complete Service For Our Customers
- Cuts frying costs.
- Keeps fryers hygienically clean.
- Reduces health and safety risks.
- Improves fryer management and food quality.
- Provides a reliable and scheduled provision of kitchen hygiene products and services, without the need for a large stockholding.
The service is generally provided on a weekly basis, so only 30 to 40 customers are required to provide an excellent income.
With our franchisee network now nearing completion and with limited territories available for resale, this may be the last opportunity to join what has been the fastest growing franchise of its kind in the UK!
Benefits Of The FiltaFry Franchise
- Exclusive territories in the UK
- Full training, support and mentoring programme
- Low overheads
- Work from home
- Ability to build to multi-van operation
- INVESTMENT: From £14,950 plus VAT
- ANTICIPATED EARNINGS: £1,000 per week plus
*Overhead will vary according to personal circumstances*Based on average job value of £30 per visit.
Get In Touch!
If you believe you have the plus factor, please complete the short form below and we will contact you directly.
Dean Martin Norwich Filtafry Franchise Owner
Filta Service Video
Andy Knight Coventry & Leicester Filtafry Franchise Owner