The company is a licensed contractor serving general contractors in Florida. The company specializes in structural and light gauge framing, light gauge trusses, drywall, and insulation. Additionally, the company is certified to install exterior insulation and finish systems (EIFS).
• Company is in growth mode, achieving a 20.9% compound annual growth in revenue from 2015 – 2018.
• Class A contractor´s license for the state of Florida.
• Well-respected company with established relationships resulting in 90% of work from repeat business.
• The owner is willing to remain with the company for two years to ensure a smooth transition.
• Received multiple Craftsmanship Awards through the Construction Association of south Florida.
• The company holds an EIFSmart Contractor Certification.
• Hire additional billable project managers in order to increase job Capacity.
• Expand outside the southeast Florida market.
• Bolster marketing in order to capture greater market share.
• The company serves the commercial, industrial, and municipal construction market in south Florida.
• The company operates out of a 3,550 square foot affiliate-owned facility located in southeast, Florida. The company utilizes a 1,200 square foot office, an 800 square foot warehouse, and a 750 square foot outdoor yard. The owner is willing to sell the property or negotiate a lease, based on the new owner´s preference.