· Sales split by service - used parts (50%), new parts (29%), refurbished computers (17%), tools & accessories (2%), repairs (2%),
· Online retail store offers 11k+ product lines and 90k+ parts selling in three currencies and two languages.
· IP-rights owned on unique coded software embedded on the company's website is able to locate specific parts for customers by serial number.
· Geographical sales split - UK (77%), Europe (22%), RoW (1%).
· 841 active clients in the last 12 months - top 10 accounted for c.17% of sales - no reliance on any customer.
· Preferred supplier status with many clients due to being a specialised equipment supplier.
· Business operates from 5,500 sq. ft. open plan studio workspace and product storage (leasehold, owned by 3rd party).
Sales: £700k / Adj. EBITDA: £174K
If you are looking to start your own AFFORDABLE, LOW RISK online business in a multi-billion pound industry...More Details
UK, Achieved turnover in excess of £7.5 million adjusted EBITDA of more than £1.45 million, Established for...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market K4 Komputers. The business was originally established in thi...More Details