This established Joinery Business has been providing quality workmanship and bespoke joinery for over 30 years. From historic buildings to barn conversions and hospitals to office buildings they cater for a wide range of clients offering an exceptional service in order to keep their enviable reputation going for the next 30 years and more. The company are proud members of the BWF, British Woodworking Federation and the NFB, National Federation of Builders and ensure all our work complies with the latest industry regulations and best practices. Proud of their Norfolk heritage, all their work is still carried out in house from their Norwich workshop. Services include Doors, windows, staircases, garage doors, gates, all of which can be fulfilled from design to fitting. The business also provides bespoke curved work, mouldings, cabinetry, furniture, shop fitting which is all completed to the highest specification and current regulations.
1. Freehold valued at £750,000 included in sale
2. Can supply Joinery only or offer complete design to Installation project
3. Experience in Public and Private sectors- specialise in Church, Conservation and Listed Buildings
4. Customer range is from the Largest Builders to small retail and Architects
5. Can produce specialist Mouldings in House to create any shape or pattern
6. Business is mostly repeat clients or those introduced by word of mouth
Revenue - £643,126
Gross Profit Margin - 38%
SDE - £110,000
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact Richard Long on 07845 139659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support and Training: