The company holds an excellent reputation within the construction sector where its primary activities include general construction for private clients and tailored new build aftercare services for commercial clients.
The company has been successfully trading since 2014 and operates within a controlled radius across Norfolk and Suffolk with a head office location in Ipswich. The Company is dynamic and has developed technology that enhances its customer experience.
The shareholder offering the business for sale to facilitate retirement from the industry and is prepared to remain as part of the operation post sale.
• Enviable client relationships with large national plc home builders, where consistent revenues
are derived from returning customers.
• Proven track record in the construction and delivery of new build homes, combined with the
complete management of individual construction projects.
• Low overhead business model that operates from leasehold premises with potential to easily relocate.
• A market leading service for new build customer aftercare, from standard aftercare works to
• Significant market share for consultancy services in Suffolk and Norfolk.
• FY20 annualised turnover of circa £520,000 with an EBITDA of circa £110,000.
The Company has a large market share of East Anglia and Essex
Is this business relocatable: