Do you want to run your own business from home?
Do you have a good knowledge of your local area?
Have you previously worked in a business to business environment?
Do you have an existing network of business contacts?
Do you want to knit together your local business community?
Then a Business Butler Franchise is ideal for you!
Business Butler is a tech-driven service that provides relevant and credible information to numerous business enquiries and removes the frustration of trawling through search engines and directories to find a service or business that meets the needs of local entrepreneurs and business owners. Business Butler provides three easy routes to find appropriate reliable content and connect with local vetted experts; a website, mobile app, and chatbot.
Business Butler isn’t just another business directory, it provides a robust chatbot matching service across 15 key business areas including accountancy, legal, HR and funding, enabling a business to find the perfect fully vetted expert. Finding a business expert with a deep understanding of a sector and location, and the flexibility to see clients at a time that suits them, will help businesses run profitably and grow sustainably.
There are 200 Business Butler Franchises available in towns, cities and regions across the UK. From Cardiff to Carlisle, Perth to Portsmouth, and Belfast to Bath; we have franchises covering rural, coastal and urban locations. With such a diverse portfolio Business Butler will have a package suitable for the business objectives of all prospective franchisees.
The average franchise fee is £25,000, ranging from £10,000 for territories such as Kidderminster, Canterbury or Macclesfield to £150,000 in Central London. Franchise costs are set using our unique Business Butler formula. This uses population size, number of enterprises and regional economic indicators to set the franchise fee in each area. Monthly royalties equate to 5% of turnover subject to a minimum of £500, and a contribution of 3% of turnover to the national marketing fund.
A Business Butler Franchise should expect to turnover MINIMUM 200% of the initial franchise fee in Year 1, rising to MINIMUM 400% of the initial franchisee fee by Year 3.
The franchise requires intensive effort in the first six months to recruit and vet appropriate professional advisors, however, once these have been established the technology enables the Franchisee to choose a lifestyle approach to the business or to drive to greater rewards.
We can teach you everything you need to know, if you have a suitable background. You can expect full training as part of your package, including how to identify any potential opportunities within your network, on-site support as and when required and assistance centrally until you are fully up-and-running.
This really is a franchise opportunity designed to fit around your lifestyle!
Franchise benefits include:
• Immediate business presence from an established brand name and trademark
• Benefit from advertising and marketing initiatives being carried out centrally
• Tech ready giving an immediate online presence and the ability to market professionally
• Work to an existing business model greatly reducing the risk of business failure
• Services available through Business Butler have an established market and customer base
• Support includes training, recruitment of experts, networking group and central services
• The power of technology allows you to compete with bigger businesses in your area
What included with the franchise fee?
• Exclusive rights to Business Butler in your area
• Local website fully optimized for local searches
• Free to use business matching app for your area
• AI driven business chatbot ready to advise your clients
• Huge database of original business content available for your clients
• Established social media channels and advert pack
• Access to the Business Butler CRM to track activity and earnings
• Product specific training and process guides
• Support of a Franchise Development Manager
• Access to centralized HR, Finance and legal services
What will you need to succeed?
• Desire to run your own business
• Good knowledge of your local area
• Existing network of business contacts
• Previously worked in a business to business environment
• Experience in one of the business areas offered
• Commitment to provide great customer service
• Highly organised with good attention to detail
• Ability to recruit a network of local business experts
• Desire to bring your local business community together
• Understanding of how to effectively market local services
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a fantastic brand in the early stages of growth, so don’t delay. Request further details TODAY to receive a prospectus via email.
Support and Training:
Full training given
Is this business relocatable: