Newquay, one of the nation's favourite seaside towns, exudes the laid back atmosphere you would expect from a town perched on Cornwall's Atlantic cliffs and bordered by 7 miles of glorious golden sandy beaches. It's a place where all the family gets to relax and enjoy a proper holiday - toes in the sand, ice-cream in hand. There's a different beach for every day of the week and glorious open spaces looking out to sea. The town manages to be both trendy and yet remains a great family resort - all wrapped up in the most fantastic coastal scenery.
The Candy Cabin is located a short distance from the town centre and within a busy neighbourhood shopping destination. The Chester Road Shopping Centre area is relatively unaffected by seasonal tourism and benefits from consistent year -round trade.
• Our Ref: CD-30095
• Established neighbourhood Newsagents near Town Centre
• Located within busy shopping district - high footfall
• Weekly Sales C. £8,300, Adjust Net Profit £50,349
• Ground Floor Lock-Up Shop, with Garage & Parking
• Highly Profitable Business with Low Overheads
• New 7 Year Lease Available
• Very Well Presented & Fitted Out Retail Shop
• Awarded Collection, Plus Store of the Year
• LH Price: £64,950
• Rent: £8,000 Per Annum