***OPTIONAL WEEKLY LEASE @ €600 EURO***
Super opportunity to acquire thriving community store in the North West of Ireland offering excellent range of products & services from spacious and well fitted mini supermarket with high volume of year round regular & passing trade in popular and well populated town location.Substantial corner position property with scope to extend subject to necessary consents.
This would make an IDEAL lifestyle change opportunity. Rarely do businesses like this become available in the town and early viewing is highly recommended. Very profitable business to working owners.
Popular corner shop located in large town in North West of Ireland, conveniently located amidst residential housing estate.
500 houses in immediate vicinity of trading premises with construction to begin on 29 new social housing units in 2018.
Shop situated in close proximity to Hospital, Nursing Home, Residential Care Centre and Montessori school and creche.
• Currently operating under symbol group
• Excellent mix of food/grocery, confectionery, fuel items, newspapers/magazines, lotto, wine off sales, cigarettes and stationery.
• Customer base becoming more culturally diverse so potential for further expansion in grocery/confectionery
• Both Payzone & Postpoint terminals installed catering for phone credit, bill pay and pre-pay electricity market.
• Collection point for courier deliveries and returns (DPD, Fastway and Parcel Connect).
• Modern adjustable shelving
• Fully automated Electric Roller Shutters at all external doors
• CCTV(16 internal & external cameras)
• Monitored alarm system
• Fire Alarm system
• Electronic POS system
• Wine off licence
• Stainless steel double sink & workstation
• Dairy Wall
• Milk fridge
• Ground floor – 767 sq ft tiled trading area
• Upstairs: Kitchen/ Bathroom/ Living area/ Bedroom (currently used as an office)
The store is a typical town convenience store, being the ‘hub’ of the community and currently achieves a respectable T/O of between €700,000 – €900,000 per annum. Turnover has the potential for significant increase in the right hands.
The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. The customer base is becoming more culturally diverse and there is potential to cater to this new market also. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established lifestyle business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.
Property next door also available for sale separately allowing further potential for expansion if required.
Summary. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a highly profitable business with terrific potential for future growth and improvement. Viewing is highly recommended.
Price: TO INLUDE THE FREEHOLD, GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS £395,000 plus STOCK AT VALUATION
Further information and photographs available on request.
7.30 am - 22.00 Monday - Sunday
Is accommodation included?:
Support and Training:
Husband & Wife team currently own and operate the business and are available for as long as it takes to ensure the smooth transfer to new owner.