YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT IS SIMPLY YOUR TIME TO MEET WITH US
Packing and shipping specialists, PACK & SEND, are no ordinary courier business. Their unrivalled packing expertise combines with a wide range of air, road and sea-freight shipping services to offer a safe and secure delivery solution that is ideal for difficult or important deliveries where chances can't be taken, as well as regular shipping needs both in the UK and abroad.
WHY PACK & SEND?
The UK logistics marketplace is huge and growing, with PACK & SEND demand coming from all sectors of the market, including both business and domestic customers. They are especially well-placed to handle things that are fragile, large, awkward or valuable - such as artwork and antiques, technology and electronics, laboratory and medical equipment and musical instruments - which is an area where most shippers struggle meaning there is little competition and margins are strong.
• Professional packing services - from simple bubble wrap to bespoke injected foam packing
• Wide range of delivery options - road, air and sea freight options
• Comprehensive loss/damage cover - with no upper limit on financial cover
• Exceptional customer service - nothing is impossible at PACK & SEND
• Flexible and bespoke solutions - we can ship virtually anything to anywhere
• Customs/import document assistance - real end-to-end service
• Easily accessible retail service centres - customer friendly with easy access
Suppose you have an antique gramophone to send to a buyer in America, or you want to get a large painting to a house in France. How would you pack the vase and how safe is it going to be in the hold of a plane? Perhaps you could fit the painting in your car and drive it there yourself, but how much would that cost and have you got the spare time to do it?
PACK & SEND can resolve these issues at a fraction of the cost, and with the care and attention you would give the goods if you were transporting them yourself. It is problems like these - and hundreds more - that PACK & SEND stores solve every day. We pack and send anything to anywhere, and offer a comprehensive loss and damage policy to protect customers’ property from door to door as well.
What's more, we are so confident in our service that we even offer complete loss or damage cover for anything we have packed - whatever its value - a real USP! And we can help to ensure a smooth international delivery with advice on customs forms and import/export documentation.
RUNNING YOUR PACK & SEND STORE
Every day at PACK & SEND is different and with the relentless growth in web commerce, we have never been busier!
Whether it’s an artist sending valuable work to a buyer abroad, a data centre moving fragile server units, a trader shipping classic car parts or simply somebody’s personal effects for shipment, our customers are all looking for a company they can trust to get their items packed securely and delivered safely.
PACK & SEND FRANCHISEE PACKAGE
With the business now well established in the UK market and the PACK & SEND model totally proven, their focus is on service centre growth enabled by an enhanced franchisee launch package and supported by a £multi-million technology investment increasing capacity and efficiency to maximise sales and margins.
NEW FRANCHISEES BENEFIT FROM:
• Year 1 Marketing Support Guarantee - PACK & SEND will match your first-year marketing spend £ for £
• Trackable Brand Lead Guarantee – PACK & SEND are so confident in their business that they guarantee a minimum number of sales leads in your first 12 months or they will pay you the profit that you would have made from them!
• In-depth induction training including extensive hands-on in-store experience before you start trading
• A PACK & SEND expert on hand in your service centre for your first trading month
• Unique proposition with virtually no direct competition
• Market leading gross margins and average sales value
• 10-year franchise license with a no cost renewal
IS PACK & SEND RIGHT FOR YOU?
When selecting a franchise, there is a wide range of options to look at and you need to choose wisely, but if you want a franchise partner that:
• Has been trading for close to 25 years.
• Is showing continuous year-on-year revenue growth in the UK.
• Has a unique trading proposition.
• Has a robust financial model with high margins and strong cash flow potential.
• Provides regular customer leads directly to your email inbox.
• Supports new franchisees with comprehensive training.
• Puts people in-store to help at the start of trading.
• Has a strong brand and identity.
• Has attractive territory opportunities in all regions of the country
...then look no further than PACK & SEND.
ARE YOU RIGHT FOR PACK & SEND?
PACK & SEND is a people focused business, and so recruitment of the right franchisees is critical to our success. We want bright people who are able to get the business basics right and undertake strong local marketing initiatives. Almost more importantly, however, we need people with charisma who can empathise, reassure and sell to customers, as well as have the enthusiasm and confidence to engage with the local business community to secure commercial work in their territory.
Running a PACK & SEND business requires focus and attention to detail, as customers trust us with the care of their valuable possessions. It is unlikely that the start-up investment will be less than £100,000, or exceed £130,000. This figure covers all licensing costs, fit out of commercial premises, equipment installation and working capital.
Whilst preferential lending terms are available from our banking partners (subject to status), including RBS NatWest and Lloyds, successful candidates will need to have at least 50% of this in readily available funds.’
REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION BY FILLING OUT THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW!
Core hours: 08.30-17.30 Monday-Friday
No direct competition
Support and Training:
Master franchisee training and support
Catchment includes Liverpool St., the City and Canary Wharf.
Asking price includes new ten-year term franchise license.
Is this business home based: