The opportunity in Durham
Apollo Blinds has an opportunity in Durham. The business has been established for more than two years and covers Durham, Darlington and Bishop Auckland.
The existing franchisee is struggling with other commitments, so this is a great opportunity for someone run their own thriving business selling and installing quality, made-to-measure window blinds, shutters and awnings in an area where Apollo Blinds brand awareness is increasing.
Be part of Apollo Blinds: the UK’s largest window blinds franchise network
Apollo Blinds is a rapidly growing franchise network that is part of the Hunter Douglas Group – the world’s largest window blinds company. They don’t yet have full UK coverage and need more franchisees, as they can’t service all the leads they are generating through their website and social media activity.
The market opportunity
Apollo Blinds has experienced strong trading conditions, despite national lockdowns and other restrictions since March 2020 - because there has been a huge consumer appetite for home improvement. There is strong demand for quality, made-to-measure window blinds, shutters, awnings and curtains that are installed by experts.
NEW for 2021: new payment pathways to join Apollo Blinds
Apollo Blinds has introduced new ways to join their network with options to suit a range of circumstances. The new payment options reflect the different financial circumstances of people joining the network. It’s based on varying deposit levels, lower upfront investment and longer terms to spread the investment of becoming part of Apollo Blinds.
The Apollo Blinds franchise opportunity
New Apollo Blinds franchisees can get very busy very quickly selling and installing quality made-to-measure window blinds, curtains, shutters and awnings. That’s because Apollo Blinds has the widest collection of window blinds and plantation shutters in the industry to inspire and delight customers.
That means the focus of your day will revolve around helping customers to find exactly the right window blinds for them and then installing the blinds so that they are delighted with the products and service from Apollo Blinds.
A typical day as an Apollo Blinds franchisee
Apollo Blinds franchisees will tell you that no two days are ever the same – but if there were an ‘average’ day, it would revolve around:
• Taking the time to plan your busy day
• Attending customer appointments
• Returning to a customer’s home to install window blinds
• Reviewing marketing activity to understand responses to your advertising
• Keeping an eye on finances to understand costs of sales, average order value, profit margins, etc.
When you succeed, Apollo Blinds succeeds
Apollo Blinds’ business model is based on them manufacturing and supplying window coverings to their franchise network – so they are only successful if their franchisees are successful. That’s why they have a dedicated support team who will work with you to reach your potential.
Training and support every step of the way
Apollo Blinds provides an initial five-day induction training programme at their Glasgow head office. Individual training plans are developed and pitched according to a new franchisee’s DIY skills and product knowledge. This is then backed up with further training and ongoing support from:
• Head office – members of the admin team respond to all day-to-day queries and questions – such as updates on delivery times
• Area managers – they visit franchisees regularly and work closely alongside them to grow their businesses strategically
• Product trainers – their product trainers are specialists in answering technical questions and will get involved with support and training on installations
• Marketing experts – they help franchisees to maximise the opportunities to promote their businesses in their areas to generate more leads and enquiries
• Peers – when you join the 50-strong chain of franchises, you’ll become part of a friendly knowledge-sharing network
A few facts about Apollo Blinds
• They are part of the Hunter Douglas Group: the world’s largest window blinds company
• They were founded in 1972
• They have both mobile and showroom franchise opportunities available
• Currently, there are more than 50 active franchise areas
Could you run your own Apollo Blinds franchise?
The ideal Apollo Blinds franchisee is passionate and dedicated to developing their window blinds business and providing excellent customer service. They make good use of the training and support and aren’t afraid to ask for help from the expert teams when and where they need it.
They become the preferred retailer of window coverings in their area by showcasing products with confidence and communicating well with a variety of customers, representing the Apollo Blinds brand in a professional and friendly manner.
Get in touch
If running your own window blinds franchise business as part of the Apollo Blinds franchise sounds right up your street, they’d love to hear from you!
Please fill in the enquiry form below for more information.
This is a mobile showroom business