This long established timber preservation business specialises in working on Cotswold buildings. They are a preferred contractor of the local authority and have accrued a truly enormous client base over many years.
1) Nissan Primastar Van 13 plate 6000 miles £8500
2) Citroen Despatch 52 Plate Solid , well maintained and reliable.
3) 4 Industrial grade 110v drill/breakers, Milwaulkee and Hilti
4) 2 transformers 110v selection of cables and extension leads
5) 2 timber treatment spray pumps with 4 lances and long hoses, lance extensions.
6) Computer fully loaded with sage instant accounts and sage payroll.
7) 2 Moisture meters.
8) PAT tester
9)2 Thomas ashworth speedy carbide meters
10 BRE kinetic screed tester.
11)Goppy oscillating cutter
12) Large selection of hand tools, Angle grinder, bench grinder, stick welder, circular saw plaster paddle, spot tables etc etc
13) Stock at time of sale , typically in region of £1500-2000
14) 9000+ files on properties.
Mon-Fri 8.45am-6.00pmSat- 8.45am-2.00pm
The company only spends a nominal amount on advertising and this is an area where an increase in spend could significantly increase incoming enquiries.
Support and Training:
The current owner would be happy to provide full training and support at handover. This should be a relatively simple process because of the very experienced sub-contractors working within the company.
The company currently operates through a storage unit on an industrial yard. The annual rent is £5,500 and is based on a month by month agreement leaving the business free to relocate if preferred.
Is this business relocatable: