Imagine yourself as the owner of this unique business:
• Based in South London (SE1)
• Authentic Italian food importer
• Supply the highest quality goods
• Efficient delivery service across the UK
• Strong and loyal customer base
• Great storage space
• Delicatessen with warm & friendly atmosphere
• Annual turnover over £805k
• Popular destination for aperitif and evening drinks in the area
FOR SALE – asking price £ 130,000
This is a highly rated, well run and successful business that has created a strong brand reputation in the area over the last 10 years. The business, established in 2012, is a trusted importer and distributor of high-quality Artisanal Italian food. Located in a spacious Railway Arch in South London, it has been the favourite authentic Italian food supplier in the area for many years.
The premises are very large and include a shop front used as a deli for customers and a warehouse space in the back, where all the stock is kept. There is also an upstairs floor used as an office by the management team.
The lease agreement, which is within the Act, is renewable at the end of the term.
Revenues exceed the £805k per annum with high Gross Profit margins for the sector.
The owner has decided to sell the business to focus on other business interests.
Further information is available under a confidentiality agreement.