This well established business has been owned by our client since 2004 and is only for sale today as our client wishes to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst trading 5 days ONLY, with a latest close of 3:00pm, therefore offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example extending the current opening hours or perhaps introducing a delivery service.
• Taking £5,000 per week
• No deliveries
• Ideal location in the city centre
• Next to the Palace Theatre and surrounded by numerous offices, shops, hotels and residential dwellings
• Seating area for approx 20 plus al fresco seating for approx 10
• Huge scope to introduce longer opening hours and weekends
• Close to Railway Station
• Extremely high levels of passing trade
• Rent £557 per week plus VAT
• Hours of Opening 7:00am – 3:00pm Monday to Friday
• 6 year lease from December 2017
The electrically shuttered premises with al fresco seating for approx 10 provides seating area for approx 20, large ‘L’ shaped service counter, open plan cooking area, preparation area, stairs leading down to large kitchen providing preparation area, cold storage, washing up area, good amount of storage, office and WC facilities.
This business is ideally located in the heart of Manchester City Centre, next to the Palace Theatre, surrounded by numerous offices, hotels, shops, residential dwellings and close to the Railway Station. The business also benefits from extremely high levels of passing trade.
6 year lease from December 2017