This well established business has been owned by our client since December 2018 and is only for sale today due to a change in our clients’ personal circumstances The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, fully utilising the outside alfresco area. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £6,000 per week
• Rent £539 per week
• Seating for approx 40 plus al fresco seating for up to 30
• Prominent corner site
• Close to numerous other eateries, bars and independent shops
• Busy main road
• Possesses alcohol licence
• Potential to operate as a bar (alcohol licence 7 days until 11:30PM)
• Surrounded by a large residential area
• Close to Chorlton Metro Link stop
• Within highly popular area with students & young professionals
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend current opening hours
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 9:30am – 5:00pm Seven Days
• 10 year lease from December 2018, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The premises with ‘L’ shaped al fresco seating for approximately 30 provides ‘L’ shaped dining area for approximately 40, large service counter, delicatessen display area, WC facilities, open plan kitchen, washing up area and preparation area. Stairs lead down to lower ground floor providing good sized preparation room with dumb waiter, large walk-in fridge, store room, office and further large store room.
These premises occupies a prominent corner site on a busy main road in a much sought after location, close to other eateries, bars & numerous independent traders. The business is also surrounded by a large residential area, highly popular with students and young professionals, and benefits from high levels of passing trade.
10 year lease from December 2018, with 5 yearly rent reviews