• Former bowling green extending to 0.32 acres (0.13 hectares).
• Planning consent obtained for 4 No. three bedroom terraced houses.
• Well located in secluded setting but close to village amenities.
• Buyer to undertake Separation works between the retained pub and the development.
• Separation Works document attached hereto.
• Draft Section 106 proposes Affordable Housing Contribution of £5,598 and CIL £14,000.
Potential Residential Development Land to the rear of The Bache Arms,
off High Street/Coronation Street,