SITE WITH SECURED PLANNING PERMISSION AND
APPROVAL OF RESERVED MATTERS FOR 29 DWELLINGS.
NO AFFORDABLE HOUSING
• Prime seaside village centre location
• Existing sheds/workshop to be demolished
• Entrance road constructed
• Potential second entrance road and land available for site compound by negotiation
• Option to buy the charming Three Tuns pub with secured planning permission for change/conversion to 4 Houses on the road frontage
Ingoldmells is a vibrant and thriving seaside village holiday resort some 4 miles north of Skegness on the A52 which has seen significant growth in residential and holiday amenities. . From Turner Evans Stevens follow Roman Bank northwards to Ingoldmells, through the village centre and turn left into High Street. The site is located in the centre of the village to the west of St Peters village Hall and to the rear of the Three Tuns Public House (available by separate negotiation).