· Comprehensive range of best selling products, in stock for UK
· Monthly product launches and promotions to compliment existing
· Highly recognised brand identity having been established in the
industry over 40 years.
· Majority of products are high demand, non-seasonal and are essential
in a home environment. Sales are not impulse driven and not
influenced by economic climates.
· Longstanding loyal client base including many major retailers.
· Newly launched trade counter is set to increase local business, and a
recently developed eCommerce site is due to be launched.
· Continuous investment in operations and technology.
Location: West Yorkshire, England, UK
2015 Forecast sales £1,9m/ Adj EBITDA £373k
Midlands. Turnover of £810k, adjusted EBITDA circa £160k. Projected outturn of £845k. Pro...More Details
LOCATION: The premises are prominently located on popular busy Battersea Park Road within the well populat...More Details
Central Business Sales is delighted to offer to the market excellent licensed convenience store. Establishe...More Details