Established Domestic Cleaning Business for sale in Inverness
Year Established: 2008
Customer Numbers: >250
2018 turnover (net): £332,252
Offers IRO: £250,000
If you are looking for a well-established and successful business with year on year growth for sale in Inverness and operating throughout the beautiful eastern Highlands of Scotland, this very rare business opportunity may be well suited to you.
• Year on year growth in turnover & profitability
• Established customer base
• Part of a world-renowned domestic cleaning franchise
• Significant local development planned in coming years
• Loyal and established team of cleaning operatives
• Local office ideally located
• Business Management System and local website
• High brand awareness
• Good flow of enquiries for both regular & one off cleaning services
The existing business owner has an excellent structure in place which means that their involvement is not needed on a full-time basis, making this opportunity perfect for a buyer who is looking for an investment opportunity rather than a full-time role in a business.
Domestic cleaning is an industry which has an estimated value close to £6 billion. Indications also show that this market is set to grow, and with more than 26 million homes in the UK, there’s a great deal of potential homes that need cleaning; making this a market very much worth being a part of.
Reason for sale
The existing business owner is looking to embark on new investment opportunities and realise the financial worth of the business.
To make an enquiry
To receive the business prospectus, financials and further information, please make an enquiry.
Support and Training:
Ideally situated shop/office location in Inverness