A Merry Maids domestic cleaning franchise is a fantastic business opportunity, operating in a market with an estimated value close to £9 billion. This market is set to grow, and with more than 26.4 million homes in the UK, there’s a great deal of potential homes that need cleaning! Make getting your foot in the door much easier with a well-established brand name of almost 40 years behind you.
Merry Maids was established almost 40 years ago and operates internationally. In the UK we have almost 100 franchised businesses operating under license and in territory. Merry Maids is part of the ServiceMaster family of brands. ServiceMaster were established almost 60 years ago and are founder members of the bfa (British Franchise Association).
Whilst this opportunity lies within the cleaning industry, your role as a franchise owner is to focus on sales, marketing, customer service and the employment and management of staff. We’ll provide you with comprehensive training, teaching you how to recruit, train and manage staff, as well as marketing and sales techniques, HR, payroll and much more.
Employed teams of maids provide regular and one-off, spring cleans and end of tenancy cleans, following the Merry Maids’ cleaning systems, using our unique products to homes within your specially selected and unique territory. Our franchisees benefit from up to 90% recurring income and up to 35% profit margins.
This is a genuine management franchise opportunity with open-ended earning capabilities for an individual who is looking to start a business, using an established brand name in an ever-growing market. With the support of a thriving franchise network and unrivaled back up from franchising experts ServiceMaster, who have nearly 60 years’ UK franchising experience, the Merry Maids model is a proven route to business success.
WHY CHOOSE MERRY MAIDS?
The cleaning industry is growing and as such, we face a lot of competition. Fortunately, there is room for all of us and it is down to you to decide who you would like to partner up with.
As a Merry Maids franchisee, you can benefit from the following:
• No experience is necessary! Full training is provided (read more below)
• Flexibility – you can work from home, no evenings, weekends or bank holidays
• Enjoy up to 35% profit margins and up to 90% recurring income
• Brand Management System – Built by franchisees for franchisees
• Low set up costs and low risk
• Proven money-making model – Merry Maids unique and methodical process of domestic cleaning
• Recognised brand (almost 40 years old) and unique Merry Maids territory
• Support from a team of qualified franchise professionals – Operations, Marketing, HR, IT…
• Established franchise network for advice & support
• Website, Marketing & PR launch
• Exclusive Merry Maids/ServiceMaster products & equipment
• Franchise Support Centre – a team of over 50 individuals dedicated to supporting all of our franchised businesses and national customers
As well as receiving our full new business starter pack (please ask for further details), our new franchisees also secure a place on our bespoke three-week Merry Maids academy. Here you will learn all about Merry Maids, the domestic cleaning market, how to manage your business, recruit/manage/train your staff, market your services and bring your customers on board. You will also spend a week with an existing franchisee before you open the doors of your new cleaning business. Our training programme is included in your franchise fee at no extra cost.
If you like the idea of becoming the next Merry Maids business owner to join our network, we would love to hear from you.
To invest in a Merry Maids franchise, you will need a minimum of £5,999 + VAT. This is 30% of our total franchise fee. As a bfa member, most major banks will lend the remaining 70% (subject to status). There are also other options if you need further finance.
A £2,000 deposit reserves the territory of your choice and a place on our training academy.
If you are able to meet our financial requirements, please enquire using the Request Details button below
You will receive a copy of our exclusive prospectus and a call back from our Merry Maids Brand Manager to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
At the first suitable opportunity, we would love to invite you to our franchise support centre in Leicestershire. It’s a great opportunity to meet the team, work the model, test our products and to build a territory to suit. Please ask about our Discovery Days.
We look forward to receiving your enquiry and helping you along your way to building a successful domestic cleaning business from your own home to give you the freedom and ownership of being your own boss! Take the step today!
Is this business home based: