Provides installations of S.T.Ps (sewage treatment plants) & soakaway systems to domestic & commercial clients. Also provides drainage solutions to domestic clients by providing installation, servicing & repair of septic tanks, aeration plants, interceptors, manhole chambers & gullies, & all drainage related construction.
Additionally provides added services for commercial clients such as high pressure jetting, interceptor waste removal, grease taps, pump stations, heavy waste disposal, culvert cleaning, CCTV drainage surveys &, in some cases, sends samples for lab analysis.
· Highly skilled & qualified workforce - the business provides in-house training for all engineers, as well as numerous courses to enhance the qualifications of its workforce, in order to maintain its high standards.
· Secured maintenance contracts with domestic & commercial clients,
ensuring a recurring revenue stream.
· Provides services for clients 24 hours a day over 7 days a week,
allowing the business to build strong relationships with clients both
commercially & domestically.
· Received national awards 2 years running for carrying out specialist
· Premises situated in an ideal location with easy access routes to
various key motorways & major roads, such as the M6, M1, M60, A1 &
M62, allowing the company serve clients on a nationwide basis with
Location: E Midlands England UK
Sales; £157k / Adj. EBITDA £52k