1. An extremely well known award winning name within the pole industry – since establishment Jan 2010.
2. Studio premises all renovated to host the equipment and the rigging required (spent more than £10,000 on renovations,including floor andbeams and bathroom etc.) There is a break clause. The studio has been correctly changed to D2 use for a fitness / dance studio (completed 2012)
3. Deposit held in Deed 23 May 2012 (£6,250)
4. 14 x Poles (all removable) plus some parts – 13 ceiling vaults - Semi Sprung Dance Floor (removable and can take to another premises if you move worth approx £2000) – Mirrors (can be transported to a new venue) – Rigging – Lockers - 3x SILKS – 4x Aerial HOOPS – rigging equipment – beams, silks, carabiners, crash mats, handstand canes, weights and fitness items as well. 2x stereos.
5. Existing Student base – well over a thousand students are listed in our client database on Mind Body – a huge amount of existing business / clients – with worldwide reputation and scope due to the overseas venues SG and USA this increases all the time – plus the reputation of my name built over the last 9 years associated with the company brand – flagship studio being LONDON.
6. Worldwide studios and brand – so many visit in London when travelling because of this reputation
7. Teachers and existing management and admin team (procedures all written down and in place for marketing/ admin/ studio management/ payroll and website maintenance, and instructions as a studio owner what to do every step of the way in running the business).
8. Artwork & Pole Star autographs showcased on wall – all will be included with the business
9. 2x X Stages (portable equipment – to be used for own use – great for photoshoots and camps – events – showcases at other venues – plus generates income as this is one of the services we offer as an extra – hiring out of the portable poles for dancers for events / photoshoots/ gigs/ shows etc
10. FURTHER ADDITIONAL INCOME POTENTIAL : Studio hire – the studio can be opened up much more to get full use of the venue – running more classes and hiring out to external yoga/ suppliers etc during the day – at this stage we just haven’t ventured into this other lucrative pot of income that much as wanted to keep the studio private but opening it up to hire out to people running their own classes/ shoots would certainly open a lot more income