The opportunity exists to acquire, by way of a share purchase, all of the issued capital in is this on-line fitness accessories (“the Business”).
The Business sells a variety of accessories for the fitness market through Amazon, ebay and its own website. In the financial year 2019-2020 the Business achieved a turnover of £6 million and is currently on track to do sales of £10 million in the current financial year.
Its products are sold across the whole of Europe and its unique selling proposition is driving its exponential sales growth.
Its brand is trade-marked and the vendors have invested and continue to invest heavily in its online presence.
The Business is based in the north of England but could easily be relocated and its stock-picking, shipping and warehouse functions could be out-sourced.
• Top tier seller.
• Unique selling point.
• Excellent reputation and trading history.
• Well-known brand associated with high-quality products and service.
• A top ranked, ecommerce website.
• Outstanding SEO that drives considerable traffic to the site.
• Streamlined operations with a deep and trusted supply chain.
• Large, well-fitted and well-kept premises.
• Substantial, growing revenues and healthy profit margins.
• Numerous expansion opportunities.
y/e £ 000s 2021 2020 2019
Turnover 10,006 6,249 6,388
Cost of Sales 6,604 4,514 5,241
Gross Profit 3,402 1,735 1,147
In 2019-20 the Adjusted EBITDA, after allowing for a replacement M-D, was c£622,000. The expected Adjusted EBITDA for the current financial year is c£1,156,670.
OIEO £5m including NAV are invited for 100% of all the issued capital of the company.
Reasons for Sale
The vendors have taken the business are far as they can and are seeking new challenges, although they are prepared to continue to work for the buyer if required for a period of time.
Is this business relocatable: