Hi. Thank you for taking the time to find out more about Clara James Tutoring.
At Clara James our goal is to be the best. We tailor make every single lesson to ensure it is relevant for the child/student's individual needs. We always travel to them and use a wide variety of resources: a) to keep it interesting, b) to ensure we cater for their individual learning style. c) to keep it relaxed and enjoyable.
We work a lot with special needs children (though not solely).
As a franchisor we aim to ensure that we give every possible support we can.
The first 3 franchises will be sold for £9995 +VAT regardless of the size of the territory. After that the prices will go to £13995 and £18995 +VAT.
There will be an intensive 5 day training course in Aylesbury and we will help each franchisee find their first 100 hours of tutoring through a Facebook and Google Adwords campaign to the value of £1000 (financed by us).
Over the past few years, parents finding tutors to help their children get by at school has grown exponentially. It is now suggested that 1 in 3 children in the UK have a tutor to support them with their academic studies. Because of this growth, it is expected that by 2020, tutoring will be a £123 billion-pound global business!
Don’t have any business or tutoring experience? Don’t worry, we are here to support you every step of the way.
Our systems, training and support are designed so that anyone can acquire the skills they need to become the owner-operator of their own successful Clara James business, with no previous experience required.
The advantages of purchasing the Clara James proven business model include:
- Low entry cost from £9995 +VAT for everything that you need
- Defined territory,
- Full Training
- Comprehensive starter pack,
- £1,000 of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads to help you get started
- No fees for the first 3 months!
- Be your own boss. Set your own diary and work your own hours
- Tried and tested marketing campaigns
- Tremendous referral business
- Run your business from home
- Low overheads
- Recognised twice as finalists for a national customer service award
- Ongoing head office support and training
- Comprehensive training manuals
- Uniforms supplied
- The perfect blend of income and lifestyle
Do I have what it takes?
It takes someone special to be a Clara James Franchisee......
- Self-motivated and enjoy hard work
- Hard work
- Keen to generate income and profit
- Determined to succeed
- Passionate about building confidence and knowledge in Maths & English in those that you work with
- Able to drive
- Customer focused
- Keen to learn
- A people person, able to listen as well as to talk.
To find out more about this amazing opportunity please complete the contact form below