This is a unique opportunity to acquire a specialist Electrical Contractor based in the West Midlands. The business is available on a leasehold or relocatable basis, depending on the buyer.
The business acts as a multi-disciplined electrical contractor working across many sectors. They specialise in high quality electrical design, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance for various clients. The other aspect of the business, which compliments the general electrical contracting side of the business, is the installation, servicing, repair and maintenance of specialised lifts, stairlifts, stair climbers and other disability solutions.
• Excellent reputation in their industry and across the region
• Established for over 20 years!
• Specialists in high growth sector
• Loyal customer base with high retention
• Highly sought-after industry accreditations secured
• Long term contracts secured, ensuring future revenue.
• Approved contractor for various commercial clients in the area
• Long Term Relationships Secured with key suppliers
• Excellent (Management) infrastructure in place
• Skilled/Reliable staff
• All assets included within the sale
• Substantial growth on an annual basis since incorporation
• High Turnover - £1,964,700
• Excellent GP Margin – 44.3%
• EBITDA – circa £400,000
• Turnover set to Increase for Year ending 2020
• Flexibility from the vendor regarding structure of offer.
• Excellent bolt on acquisition opportunity
• The business is positioned for further growth and success
The business is offered for sale due to retirement of the current owner and to facilitate growth under the impetus of new ownership. This represents an excellent opportunity for a high net worth entrepreneur, private equity/venture capitalist or a direct competitor looking for a lucrative acquisition. Offers are invited for this business and further information will be released upon the receipt of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Support and Training:
Full Transitional Period Available if Needed
Available on a Leasehold or Relocatable Basis depending on the Buyer