Specialist in the supply, installation & commissioning of mechanical & electrical (M&E) systems, primarily to the pharmaceutical, oil & gas, petrochemical & electrical industries. Operating from its headquarters in Northern Ireland & with an office in London, the company serves the whole of the UK, with projects completed worldwide on behalf of several prestigious clients.
· Numerous market sectors served, spanning the energy sector & pharmaceuticals.
· Non-destructive methods of system design & prefabrication of pipework significantly decreases the number of people required onsite, reducing costs.
· 100% customer retention rate with long-term relationships held with several blue-chip clients.
· Ongoing maintenance contracts provide a regular & recurring revenue stream.
· International presence with potential to develop further.
· Innovative new service provision, enabling traceability & real-time approvals for contracts.
· c90% supplier retention, with alternatives available should they be required.
· Highly accredited, operating to ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 as well as ROSPA safety award.
· With a 5 year plan in place, the company is expected to significantly grow within this time period.
· A new system is planned to be implemented to provide a more seamless system for customer use, which also intends to increase staff efficiency.
· The company is also aiming to develop its electrical business with an increase in promotion, especially throughout England, Scotland & Wales.
· An overseas acquirer could benefit from the company's reach throughout the UK, & provide an opportunity for European or global expansion.
Location: Northern Ireland, UK
Sales: £8.6m/ Adj. EBITDA £534k