· Products produced include quartz windows, discs, substrates, plates,
prisms, wedges, rods, mirrors, tubes, light guides etc.
· Sales generated from scientific research, military and industrial sectors both direct (50%) and via distributors (50%).
· Short lead times of 1-3 weeks created by efficient production methods and a number of longstanding relationships with suppliers including a neighbouring quartz supplier which allows materials to be purchased to order.
· Highly reliable production methods with strong quality control procedures leading to a <1% reject rate.
· Comprehensive array of in-house fabrication machinery.
· Company operates from 3,400 sq. ft. leasehold premises.
· Working at 90% capacity, providing room for slight expansion within existing resources.
* Established and well managed business operation with excellent support team* Freehold acquisition with hu...More Details
The business which has been running for over 30 years provides a full and comprehensive service to both the...More Details
Channel Islands. Highly profitable company with turnover of circa £7 million and adjusted EBITDA of £1.7mil...More Details