This is a superb opportunity to acquire a specialist engineering company. The business is available on a leasehold basis.
The business has built up an excellent reputation in their industry and is considered a household name in their sector. The company operate as a highly regarded, metal fabrication company based in the North East. They offer a wide range of services to their customer base, including bespoke design and manufacture, NDT, sheet metal work, maintenance, and general welding and fabrication.
• Excellent reputation in their industry
• Experienced substantial growth since incorporation
• Two, high quality commercial units. 30,000 sq feet across both units.
• Strong 2nd Tier Management structure in place
• Highly Skilled, Loyal work force
• Vast amount of repeat and recommend custom resulting in excellent customer retention figures.
• High profile, (loyal) blue chip clientele who use the business on a regular basis.
• Minimal Competition
• High Turnover
• Excellent GP Margin
• High Adjusted EBITDA
• Flexibility from the vendor regarding structure of sale.
• Excellent bolt on acquisition opportunity
• The business is positioned for further growth and success
The business is offered for sale due to the current owner looking to pursue other business interests and to facilitate growth under the impetus of new ownership. This represents an excellent opportunity for a high-net-worth entrepreneur, private equity/venture capitalist or a direct competitor looking for a lucrative acquisition. Offers are invited for this business and further information will be released upon the receipt of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Minimal in Region
Support and Training:
Full Handover and Transitional Period
Industrial Estate - details to be provided