Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for the assets and goodwill of one of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
The business has the following key attributes:
• One of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
• Sales, repair, re-conditioning, refurbishment and calibration.
• High percentage of sales via Internet.
• Stock levels in the region of £2m retail.
• Strong network of blue chip contacts to supply on-going product.
• Significant margins available for re-conditioning individual pieces.
• Wide-ranging customer base – every engineering company or workshop in the UK.
• Particular presence in the high precision engineering sector – Formula One motor racing, defence and aerospace.
• Over twenty years of successful trading.
• Substantial potential for growth and market expansion.
• Easily transportable, profitable business.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating on the metrology sector.
• An excellent opportunity for any buyer – preferably with an engineering background to establish a foothold in the metrology sector.
Is this business relocatable: