This radio controlled tracked implement carrier is a new product created to answer the safety requirement of operating on steep gradients and with dangerous fire and chemical hazards without risk to the operator. The machinery is capable of taking a heavy implement, such as a post hammer or brush cutter, up steep slope and over rough ground.
Patents applied for and pending.
The current owner has established an excellent reputation, providing machinery to a diverse list of clients from the UK and abroad, and has had over twenty years of lucrative sales.
Due to retirement, the plans are being made available to businesses looking to extend their engineering portfolio or start up in this area.
Details as follows:
1. Uses the Altos ® track system (Automatically Locking Track Oscillation System), which enables the tracks to stay 100% in contact with the ground and locking when stationery.
2. 180° slew cable allows an implement to be used over the side without strain.
3. Tilt table having top superstructure able to level forward 28° and side to side 18°, providing level operation for the attachments, engine and hydraulic tank.
4. Two speed tracks with auto brake.
5. Telescopic arm for lift, lower and extend. Having standard Cat II three point linkage so that standard attachments can be added such as post hammers, grass cutter, brash slasher, drill rig for geological investigation on railway embankments, pile driver, tree feller head, stump grinder.
Additional uses would be fire-fighting such as carrying the hoses, jetting water and removing dangerous toxic hazardous materials.
The machinery would also be useful for culvert cleaning
6. Basic machine weighs approximately 2600kg and can be transported on a standard plant trailer.
Potential customers include fencing contractors, geological exploration, railway and motorway embankment scrub clearance, footpath maintenance in the mountains, gorse and bracken management, fire authorities, forestry contractors, golf course maintenance contractors, environmental agencies.
All of the above can be performed with the operator controlling from a safe position.
The sale includes all of the engineering drawings and specifications along with a full list of contacts for component suppliers.
The owner would be happy to assist with the set up and running of the business.
Exclusive Design, Manufacturing and Distribution Rights – o/o £150,000
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a unique business prospect, with fantastic scope for UK and International expansion. Early confidential discussions with Aspire come strongly recommended.
Exclusive design, manufacturing and distribution rights.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
North East & Yorkshire, T/O £305,000, Relocatable home based business, Established in 2000 with stron...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer to the market a superb opportunity for a new buyer to ac...More Details
BUSINESS This busy manufacturer of engraving tools for book binding graphics and designer lettering curren...More Details