· Rare technical capability to undertake heritage site refurbishment.
· Undertakes projects valued between £150,000 and £4 million.
· Loyal client base including the National Trust, English Heritage, NHS, local councils and local education authorities.
· Continued profitability despite the economic downturn.
· Significant levels of repeat business testament to high quality of work produced.
· Strong, second-tier management structure in place.
· Expand geographical presence to undertake work in neighbouring regions such as North Wales, Staffordshire and other surrounding counties.
· Undertake smaller projects to boost income.
· Building development opportunities for new build housing schemes on land owned by the Company.
· Target further construction frameworks in the social housing and education sectors.
· Building and construction companies serving a range of sectors.
· Building restoration and preservation/ reinstatement.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
This is the retirement sale of a small sole owner/manager manufacturing and service business, established i...More Details
Turnover of £6.8m with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £1.37m and following year outturn in excess of £7m. Pre...More Details
West Yorkshire, Turnover £360,000, Covering all aspects of plumbing and heating work, Including bathr...More Details