Engineering companies for sale in Brackley

View the "SUPERB FABRICATION & WELDING ENGINEERS" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

 Thank you Daltons for understanding our franchise and providing several years of a professional and helpful service. 

Amy Cross, (July 2016)
View More
Leasehold Price: £165,000
Request Details
Business Description
Early interest and viewing is highly recommended
Equipment worth £50K included in the sale price
Advised annual turnover of £220,584
Well established business
Ideal bolt on opportunity
Confirmed future orders

Business History

Meridian Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this well respected and established fabrication and welding engineers which was set up by our client in 1977. The only reason that this superb concern is being offered to the market is due to our client wish for semi-retirement. During our clients ownership he has continually invested in new machinery along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for a new owner as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Our client informs us that the annual turnover for the business is £220,584.The welding equates to 80% of its turnover and the remaining 20% is from the fabrication work. The business benefits from lots of repeat business with future orders already confirmed. The business is owner operated and employs 3 full time and 2 part time members of staff. We believe that there is still potential to increase turnover by pushing the fabrication work more. Our client is prepared to stay on to hand over the business or even work for the new purchaser. Early viewing is highly recommended as this business cannot be missed.
Trading Hours:
Monday: 7:30am - 5:00pmTuesday: 7:30am - 5:00pmWednesday: 7:30am - 5:00pmThursday: 7:30am - 5:

Tenure: Leasehold

Accommodation Details:
Leased lock up workshop situated just off the high street in Brackley, briefly comprising; GROUND FLOOR Workshop with racking for steel storage and fully equipped shop floor with equipment inventory to the sum of £50k Toilet and wash basin Office Staffroom with seating and lockers First floor mezzanine Store room with racking EXTERNAL Secure car park with locking gates and space for 7 vehicles CCTV monitoring 24/7

Location Details:
This superb and well established fabrication and welding engineers is situated on a small industrial estate in Terweston which is a quarter of a mile outside of Brackley, Northhamptonshire. Northamptonshire. The market town of Brackley is set in attractive South Northamptonshire countryside, just off the A43 dual carriageway linking the M40 at Junction 10 Ardley with the M1 at Junction 15a Northampton. Ideally located for access to Banbury 7 miles, Bicester 9 miles, both with main line stations to London Marylebone and Birmingham; Oxford 20 miles, Milton Keynes 18 miles and Northampton 19 miles. Brackley has most everyday facilities including Waitrose, Tesco and Boots Stores; primary and secondary schools; Winchester House Private School; Doctor & Dental Surgeries; several public houses and Costa Coffee to name a few.

Leasehold Term:
Leasehold Six year lease Review: Every 3 years Rent: £1,178.66pm

Listed by: Meridian Business Sales Limited
Find out more about this business for sale opportunity by submitting the form below.
Contact Details Fields marked with an * are required by the seller
* * *
* * *
* *
* *

What happens next?
  • 1We send your email to the business seller
  • 2They will be in contact with you as soon as possible
Would you like ASC to contact you about finance options?
This is a no-obligation service. You will ONLY be contacted by your local
ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Seller Reference:
Bookmark and Share
You May Also Like...