• Handsome Georgian-style 5 bedroom (3 en suite) residence
• Beautiful landscaped grounds including large wildlife pond
• Superb equestrian facilities including:
• Impressive stables yard with 42 loose boxes
• General purpose outbuildings for machinery and feed storage
• Indoor horse walker, extensive off-road tracks including 900m oval track (stms) and uphill canter track
• Pasture paddocks, field shelter
• 60m x 40 all-weather competition arena
• On-site café, staff facilities and flat.
• Currently run as a Livery, Training & Competition Venue
• Set in about 45 acres (stms)
• Convenient to Carmarthen, M4 link road and beyond
• Close to popular beaches like Llansteffan and the Ffos Las Racecourse
Enjoying a peaceful and private location rural location near the village of Bronwydd, about 4 miles north of the popular shopping town of Carmarthen and the A40 M4 link road providing quick access to Swansea (about 32 miles) Cardiff (about 72 miles) and beyond. Close to the scenic Carmarthen Bay coastline with Llansteffan beach (about 10 miles) that is perfect for exercising horses and which has lovely views across the River Towy estuary to the village of Ferryside.