****LUXURY TOILET CURRENTLY RENTED OUT TO BLUE CHIP CLIENT UNTIL MAY 2021 - GUARENTEEING £16,000 REVENUE IN THIS PERIOD****
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a ‘luxury’ portable toilet hire company that is relocatable to any location across the UK!
The vendor has skilfully created a unique business where they hire out their ‘posh’ portable toilet to various clients. Their product lends itself to various clients and events, with the vast majority of their revenue generated by bookings for weddings, corporate events and other special occasions. The business has recently worked with the world-renowned Pinewood Studio’s in London!
• Excellent Reputation in their Industry
• Established since 2017
• Vast amount of repeat and recommended custom
• Excellent reviews
• Strong Social Media Presence
• Sale includes the high quality, custom built portable toilet – which has an estimated value of between £20,000-£25,000.
• Strong Brand in Place
• High Quality Website included in the sale
• Minimal Overheads – only significant overhead is fuel to travel to events
• Future Bookings Secured
• Funds Paid prior to Delivery of Unit!
• Turnover - £16,306 (2019)
• Turnover predicted to exceed £20,000 for (2020)
• High Adjusted Net Profit - £10,000-£15,000
• Huge Potential for further growth and success.
• Relocatable to any location across the UK!
It is with a heavy heart that the vendor is selling the business to focus on his other business interests. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur looking for a unique ‘lifestyle’ business, an ambitious entrepreneur looking for a business with huge potential or even an existing company (potentially in the event/catering sector) looking for a lucrative bolt on acquisition to complement their current services. Due to the unique nature of this business, we are already experiencing a high volume of enquires, so to avoid disappointment, please contact us for further information.
Support and Training:
Full Training, Support and Handover to be Given
Relocatable to any Location Across the UK
Is this business relocatable: