Agency Express Is The UK’s Largest Provider Of Professional Estate Agency Board Services
Multi award winning Agency Express was established in 1998 to offer a nationwide professional board service to both corporate and independent estate agencies.
Today, via a network of 115 successful franchise operators Agency Express erects, services and maintains over 51% of all estate agency boards in the UK.
As a market leader and an award winning franchise, franchisees benefit from a nationally recognised brand, established reputation, comprehensive franchise package and proven business formulas.
Why Choose Agency Express
- Low start-up costs
- A van based business with low overheads
- 100% daily repeat business
- Existing national accounts
- No national competitor
- Family friendly working hours
- Simple to operate
- Centralised invoicing and payments system
- Minimal paperwork
- Accredited by both the British and Irish Franchise Associations
The Franchise Package
The unique Agency Express franchise package requires an investment of £24,500 plus fully claimable VAT and has been carefully designed to get your business up & running straight away.
- Territory licence - A 10-year licence to access SignMaster3, the Agency Express online board management system. SignMaster3 and the Signmaster3 Franchisee App enables you to seamlessly manage all work on a daily basis, plan and navigate shortest routes, and divide your work economically amongst your workforce.
- Fully sign written van - The deposit paid on a new Renault Master van, supplied complete with Agency Express graphics, bespoke removable racking and satellite navigation system.
- Comprehensive training - A total of eight days training coving all aspects of our business and a business launch in your own territory.
- Specialist tools and equipment - All tools and equipment are provided for you to get your business up and running. Included in our comprehensive package is an Android smart phone, a specialist vinyl printer, together with supplies of vinyl, 4mm ‘correx’, compact ladders and a variety of other bespoke tools makes the completion of all work straightforward and efficient.
- Access to SignMaster3 - A 10 year licence to access SignMaster3, the Agency Express online board management system. SignMaster3 and the Signmaster3 Franchisee App enables you to seamlessly manage all work on a daily basis, plan and navigate shortest routes, and divide your work economically amongst your workforce.
- Corporate clothing - An all-weather range of high quality banded corporate clothing and essential day to day safety wear.
- Stationery and marketing literature - All the start-up corporate stationery supplies you will require to market your business, including business cards and a wide range of marketing literature.
- Public liability insurance - The premium paid on your first 12 months’ public liability insurance, covering you for £5,000,000.
- Operations manual - A comprehensive Franchise Procedure and Operations Manual covering all aspects of the business.
- Launch and ongoing support - Pre-launch and post-launch business support. Comprising extensive territory research, customer database creation, pre-launch and post-launch mailshot campaigns.
The Earning Potential
Each franchise territory is carefully designed to give you the maximum reward for your efforts and to enable you to put additional vehicles and employees on the road as your business expands. Ultimately, your earnings are determined by your own ambition and there is no upper limit!
Agency Express top franchisees turned over in excess of £160,000, with many others exceeding £100,000 but an established single vehicle operation should turnover in the region of £65,000 which, after expenditure should provide a net profit of approximately £45,000
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Agency Express Success Story - Phil Harrington“I was very impressed by the professional approach and care that Agency Express took in selecting the right people to join the franchise network. I found the training course extremely helpful, but the ongoing support once I’d started the business was even more valuable. The team at head office were on the end of the phone whenever I needed help with pricing queries or technical issues.”
Agency Express, Shropshire
“I was attracted to Agency Express because of the potential that is out there to grow the business. So far my experience has been fantastic, I really do enjoy the day to day job. As soon as I see a new estate agent pop up I can’t wait to go in and introduce myself!”
Agency Express, Chelmsford