The UK’s Sign Management Specialists
Van-Based Business Opportunity
Service estate agency For Sale and To Let boards in your local area, managing the erection, status change and removal of boards. With strong profit margins and multiple revenue streams from other commercial signage work, this a highly proven and successful business model.
Be an owner-operator or grow a larger multi-van operation: the choice is yours!
- Repeat work from strong relationships
- Quick and simple service
- Apps to help you run the business
Established in 1998, Countrywide Signs was built by a group of former franchisees to become the UK and Ireland’s leading estate and letting agency signage management brand. An ethical franchisor, our network has been developed on foundations that protect and support franchisees and their businesses.
ü bfa Full Member – accredited as an ethical franchisor
ü Our operational systems are audited annually to ISO 9001 standards
ü Technology that makes business operations simple
ü 50+ years’ franchisor experience within senior management team
ü Successful business resales programme when you want to exit
A Simple Service With A Perfected Business Model
Your business will manage estate and letting agency boards, as well as larger outdoor signage for any type of business or event. Jobs come from a mixture of local relationships and national accounts, which provides regular repeat work and year-round demand.
And because you’ll service To Let as well as For Sale boards, your business isn’t affected by fluctuations in the housing market – if less people are buying and selling then more are renting, so you have the best of both worlds!
With more than 20 years of experience supporting franchisees, we know how to help you succeed. You can build or buy a business that offers you:
- CONTROL – of your future, your time and your earnings. Work smarter, build your business and reap the rewards for yourself
- CHOICE – run your business alone or employ a small team to carry out daily work, leaving you with the time and energy to work ‘on’ your business
- OWNERSHIP – unlike some franchise opportunities, you own your own local clients and are building a business with future resale value
- SYSTEMS – remove the bulk of your admin with our industry-leading online business management system, which automates much of the paperwork
Investment That Matches Your Ambition
There are three different ways to start your Countrywide Signs business, requiring investment from just £14,995:
- Owner-operator: a single-van franchisee can earn over £60,000 annually once established, some much more if they work harder.
- Multi-van: grow to two or more vans to scale up your profit. You’ll be fully supported on all aspects of business development by highly experienced professionals.
- Resale: buy an existing business that is up for sale and start with an established income stream, strong local reputation and in some cases, employees already in place.
For the truly ambitious, the potential is vast. Many of our franchisees run multi-van operations and enjoy annual sales of more than £250,000. Some have multiple territories, with over 10 vans on the road and a turnover of more than £480,000.
“No matter how high you get in employment, someone else is always profiting from your work. I wanted to have control of my own destiny, make my own decisions. I wanted to take a positive step to shape my own future. Although I was impressed by the Countrywide Signs model and support systems, it was the people that swung it – they were so open and helpful.”
Paul Green, Countrywide Signs Cannock