A business transfer agent is the middle man between business seller and buyer. You will
be engaged in visiting potential clients, valuing businesses, writing the sales particulars,
arranging marketing for your clients and once a buyer is secured you will be expected to
liaise between all parties and their solicitors until the deal is completed. This opportunity would suit someone with the relevant skills and experience looking to set up their own business with help, support and knowledge available or as an add on to an existing business such as a Commercial Surveyor looking for additional revenue.
As a licencee, you will benefit from:
1. Exclusive territory encompassing approximately 80-100,000 businesses
2. Business cards and flyers.
3. A total of 10000 flyers part of which will be distributed via the Federation of Small
Businesses to registered FSB members in your area.
4. Full training, usually over two days with one of our directors.
5. Full ongoing support and mentoring
6. Electronic manual containing templates for the day to day running of your
7. Use of the County Business Sales website and other industry specific websites.
8. Preferential rates on the industry websites to promote your business listings.
9. National advertising to generate leads.
Is this business relocatable:
Is this business home based: