Installs insulation for pipework, ducting, tanks, vessels, & boilers providing this service to both existing sites, as well as new ones within the industrial & commercial sectors such as petrochemical, HVAC, food, pharmaceutical, power, industrial & retail. Additionally provides metal fabrication services, manufacturing sheet metal in-house. Predominantly provides services on behalf of main contractors, although end-users also directly use the company's services.
· Growing sector - a continued focus by clients on meeting government energy efficiency standards across both new build projects & refurbishment of existing sites provides growth opportunities.
· Forward order book - the company has secured c£500k of revenue for the upcoming year.
· Safety is key within the industries in which the company operates -
customers seek companies that have a good track record & all the necessary qualifications to deliver projects safely.
· As a result of the company's vast experience & knowledge, clients seek the company's input during the early/design phase of projects to advise on how to best undertake projects, what materials to use & deliver value engineering to aid the clients' project planning.
· Workforce are highly trained in insulation application & sheet metal fabrication.
· Long-term customer relationships with a number of blue-chip clients including those operating in the pharmaceutical, multi-national consumer goods & global enterprise sector.
Location: North East England, UK
Sales: £1.1m/ Adj EBITDA £175k