Fast Food Restaurants for sale in Coventry

View the "Fast Food Takeaway In Coventry For Sale" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.
 

 The purchaser came to us from the advertisement on Daltons. 

Julie Ashcroft (March 2017)
View More
Leasehold Price: £119,950
Request Details
Business Description
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding Fast Food Takeaway which is located in Coventry. The business was established by my clients six years ago and has been in their careful hands ever since. Reluctantly the business is now being offered for sale so that they can concentrate on their other business interests. Since ownership they have refurbished the premises and invested in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the purchase price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not have to be spent for some time. The business is currently operated by 1 full time manager and 3 part time members of staff and turnover will be confirmed on application. Counter sales are approximately 60% of income with the remaining 40% from home deliveries. Krusty’s serve a fine range of peri peri chicken, gourmet burgers, fried chicken, pasties, burgers, hotdogs, wraps, baguettes, panini’s, pasties, fries, milkshakes, desserts and cold drinks. We believe that the business would benefit from an owner operator who could maximise on the untapped potential by extending upon the current opening times, maybe opening on Sundays and potential to add pizzas to the menu. Currently they only deliver from 4pm-10pm and again these times could be extended to increase income should you wish. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many passers by. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this business is not to be missed.
Trading Hours:
Monday – Thursday – 11.00am – 10.00pm
Friday & Saturday – 11.00am – 11.00pm
Sunday – closed

Tenure: Leasehold

Location Details:
This superb fast food takeaway business is located on a busy main road close to Coventry City centre. Its prominent position is next to Coventry City College and is within close proximity to 3 schools and several doctors surgeries. Coventry is the second largest city in the West Midlands and attracts many shoppers and tourists.

Leasehold Term:
Lease term: New lease to be granted Rent: £14,000 pa Rates: zero

Website:

Listed by: Veritas Business Sales Ltd
Find out more about this business for sale opportunity by submitting the form below.
Contact Details Fields marked with an * are required by the seller
* * *
* * *
* *
* *

What happens next?
  • 1We send your email to the business seller
  • 2They will be in contact with you as soon as possible
Would you like ASC to contact you about finance options?
This is a no-obligation service. You will ONLY be contacted by your local
ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

2122
Seller Reference:
Bookmark and Share
You May Also Like...
loading...