The company holds an excellent reputation across Cumbria and the North West of England, where there is a proven track record for a complete project management of Fires and Fireplaces, mainly within the residential marketplace. The company has been successfully trading for thirty years and retains a large number of customer referrals to maintain its market share.
The company is currently owner operated alongside an experienced and highly competent team of staff who are able to work with autonomy. The shareholders are offering the business for sale to facilitate retirement and would be open to remaining in the company post sale to provide a short handover period if required.
• Competent installation service that is Gas Safe and HETAS accredited.
• Trading from a highly visible corner position with a showroom that spans two floors. The freehold
property is available to purchase in addition to the company.
• Strong trading visibility with 2-3 months of advance work agreed.
• Potential to introduce complimenting products and services such as central heating systems
and increased servicing.
• Low overhead business model that generates strong conversions through efficient marketing.