• FOR SALE (OR TO LET negotiable terms)
• FISH & CHIP SHOP, TAKEAWAY, CAFÉ
• DELIVERY SALES WITH 2 VEHICLES
• PROMINENT MAIN ROAD LOCATION, OUTDOOR SEATING & PARKING
• SPACIOUS MODERN 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH OWN ENTRANCE
• PLANNING FOR FURTHER 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
• THRIVING BUSINESS, EXCELLENT ACCOUNTS
• YEAR ROUND TRADING WITH EXCELLENT TRADING INCOME FOR 2 FAMILIES
• FOR SALE DUE TO RETIREMENT AFTER 30 YEARS
• FISH & CHIP SHOP TO LET FOR £20,000 per annum with an ingoing premium of £100,000 for the business equipment, fixtures and fittings (excluding the apartment available to rent separately)
Skegness forms the principal Lincolnshire coastal resort with a resident population of around 19000 persons increasing substantially in the summer months with its holiday and day visitors to its seaside attractions, caravan parks, Butlins Funcoast World and famous beach.
It lies some 40 miles east and south of Lincoln and Grimsby respectively and has main road connections via the A52 and A158 roads from the south, north and Midlands.
Wainfleet Road is the main A52 leading into Skegness.