This well established business has been owned by our client since November 2015 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce later closing.
• Taking £1,500 per week
• Busy pedestrianised road
• Al fresco seating for approx 10
• Surrounded by many shops & large residential area
• Ample surrounding parking
• Managed by staff
• Self contained 1 bedroom accommodation
• Scope to introduce a delivery service & Sunday trade
• High levels of passing trade
• Accommodation let @ £121 per week on 12 month tenancy agreement from June 2019
• Hours of Opening Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri 11:00am – 7:00pm, Wednesday 11:00am –2:30pm & Saturday 11:00am – 4:00pm
The premises with al fresco seating for approximately 10 provide ordering area, service counter with 3 pan 2 scuttle 2 display box range, 4 pot bain-marie, single hob, rear kitchen providing washing up area, preparation area, 4 burner stove, cold storage, staff WC facilities, exit to small yard & store shed. Separate entrance leading to 1st floor accommodation providing 1 x double bedroom, kitchen/diner, bathroom & attic for storage.
The business is superbly situated on a busy pedestrianised road in Marple, surrounded by many shops and a large residential area. The business also benefits from ample surrounding parking and high levels of passing trade.