This business was established by our client in 2018 and is only for sale today due to our client changing trade. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce later closes.
• Taking £5,000 per week
• Rent £443 per week
• Much sought after location
• Village centre
• Surrounded by many eateries, bars, restaurants, pubs, offices & shops
• Large affluent surrounding residential area
• First fish & chip shop to trade in Hale village for almost 20 years
• Latest close 9:00pm
• Close to Hale railway station
• Scope to extend the current opening hours
• Very well fitted throughout
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 11:30am -
2:30pm & 4:30pm – 9:00pm Monday to Thursday, 11:30am – 9:00pm Friday & Saturday & 4:00pm – 7:30pm Sunday
• 10 year lease from 2018
The glass fronted premises provide waiting/ordering area, large service counter with 3 pan, 1 scuttle, 3 display box range, open plan kitchen providing chilled preparation bench, 2 x convection ovens, 3 x single burners, cold storage, washing up area, stairs leading down to staff WC facilities, storeroom with washing up facilities, large preparation room with fish preparation bench, office area, storage, walk in fridge & walk in freezer. Exit leads to rear alley.
This business is superbly located in the much sought after Hale village, close to Hale railway station and is surrounded by a large affluent residential area, many eateries, bars, restaurants, pubs, offices & shops. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
10 year lease from 2018