This well established business has been owned by our client since 2018 and is only for sale today due to our client moving to the Lake District. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst trading till 7:00pm Monday to Friday only, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing a delivery service.
• Taking £1,300 per week
• Rent £231 per week
• Very busy main road
• Seating for approx 25
• Close to a large amount of industry and a densely populated residential area
• Prominent site
• Huge scope to introduce later closes & weekend openings
• Close to Brierfield railway station
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Owner parking to rear
• Hours of Opening 11:30am-2:00pm & 4:30pm – 7:00pm Monday to Friday
• 10 year lease from 2017, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The prominent corner premises provide seating area for approximately 25, WC facilities, 3 pan, 1 scuttle, 3 display box range, 6 pot burner, stairs lead down to large store room with cold storage, good sized kitchen providing 8 burner oven, preparation area, washing up area, rumbler, exit to bin area & owner parking.
This business is prominently located on a very busy main road, close to Brierfield railway station, a large amount of industry & a densely populated residential area. The business also benefits from very high levels of passing trade
10 year lease from 2017, with 3 yearly rent reviews