This well - established business has been owned by our client since 2019 and is only for sale today due to our clients relocating abroad. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst only trading 16.5 hours per week (3 lunches and 3 suppers a week - Wednesday to Friday). There is massive potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the opening hours, offering a breakfast menu, adding later closing times, as well as introducing a delivery service.
• Taking £1,300 per week
• Rent £231 per week
• Very busy main road
• Seating for approx 24
• Close to a large amount of industry and a densely populated residential area
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Huge scope to introduce earlier openings, later closes & weekend openings
• Close to Brierfield railway station
• Owner parking to rear
• Hours of Opening 11:30am-2:00pm & 4:00pm – 7:00pm Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
• 10 year lease from 2018, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The prominent corner premises provides, entrance, waiting / ordering area, cafe seating area for approximately 24, 3 pan, 1 scuttle, 3 display box range, free standing 6 pot bain marie & WC facilities. Stairs lead down to large storage room / staff area, large preparation kitchen with cold storage, washing up area, exit to bin area and car park.
This business is prominently located on a very busy main road, close to Brierfield railway station, a large amount of industry & a densely populated residential area. The business also benefits from very high levels of passing trade.
10 year lease from 2018, with 5 yearly rent reviews