A small very profitable business with an exceptionally low outlay and low running costs. All you need is a small area to store the equipment and a small van or hatchback type car. Easy, Simple, Profitable, with lots of potential growth.
All you need to start your own business in the lucrative trade of Wooden Floor Sanding and Restoration. Wooden floors are everywhere but people to restore them are not, so that's a gap in the market you can fill. Provided in the package is not just the equipment but also the vital business tools to get your new enterprise up running and quickly established.
PACKAGE INCLUDES... more information available at www.lowcoststartups.co.uk
• Professional Floor Sanding Machines (New)
• Additional Auxiliary Equipment (New)
• A Tailor made Website (with relevant domain name, telephone number and 12 months free subscription)
• 5,000 Promotional Leaflets
• 500 Business cards
• 500 Letter Heads
• A Comprehensive Colour Instruction Manual
• Promotional Material (Templates for Publicity)
• A Selection of Floor Varnishes and Abrasive Papers
• Safety Equipment
• A Days Training Course
THE BULLET POINTS ABOVE EXPLAINED IN MORE DETAIL
• Professional Floor Sanding Machines (New Machines) You are supplied with two new robust commercial floor sanders, one for the majority of the room the other for the edges. Big and powerful enough to tackle the largest jobs yet light enough to be picked up by one person.
• Both machines have a completely self-contained high efficiency dust pick up facility and are renowned for their reliability and durability.
• Additional Auxiliary Equipment (all the equipment supplied is new)
• Bolster Chisel (helps lift carpet grippers)
• Claw Hammer Cold Chisel (helps lift floorboard and useful for removing small amounts of concrete)
• Coping Saw and spare blades (necessary for any small repair work)
• Extension Cable
• Junior Hacksaw and spare blades (for cutting metal threshold strip)
• Hole Punch (for knocking down protruding nail heads)
• Hand Sander (for light sanding before last coat of varnish)
• Orbital Sander (small electric sander for doing the corners and tight spots)
• Paint Pad (for applying varnish)
• Pincers (for removing staples and nails etc in floor)
• Refuse bags (for unwanted sawdust and used abrasive paper etc)
• Scissors Scraper
• Screwdriver Set
• Sieve and stirring stick for varnish
• Stanley Knife
• Tray for Varnish
• Tape Measure
• Vacuum (commercial heavy-duty vacuum)
• Vacuum Secondary 'Microtex' Filter ' (reduces need for bag in vacuum) Wood Scraper Two Large Tough Storage Boxes (one box for varnish the other for the auxiliary tools)
A Website will be built specifically for you. I'll get the domain name as close to your chosen business name as possible. The website will explain everything you do and how it's done. It will be carefully worded with appropriate photographs and illustrations. Naturally it will include your phone number and chosen email address. Your website will include 12 months free subscription!
All stationary including letter heads (500) business cards (500) and promotional leaflets (5,000) will be designed specifically for you. These will include the business name of your choice, with your address, phone number, website and email address. Everything is in full colour and of a high quality.
COMPREHENSIVE COLOUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Included is a detailed manual that provides all the help and information you'll ever need to know about the business. It's not only about sanding, it includes everything you need to know about restoring wooden floors, treating rot & woodworm, replacing floorboards, general repair work and much more. In addition, there's a supplementary manual that provides helpful information about working safely, plus plenty of tips about the general running of the business. Both manuals are provided on a USB memory stick.
Included are some templates for Publicity Mail Shots, these can be printed off using any computer and printer. A wide selection of businesses have been selected that maybe interested in the services you offer. For example, your local flooring supplier/contractor may know of potential clients that don't need new floors, just there existing wooden floors restored and that's where you can help. I'll provide you with promotional letters in 'template form' for a variety of businesses, you simply fill in the address of the local businesses which may require your services and send them off. Simple!
• A Selection of Floor Varnishes and Abrasive Papers Four Tubs of Tough Hard Wearing Acrylic Floor Varnish One Large Tub of Filler/Adhesive
• 50 sheets of 40 grit paper for large barrel sander
• 50 discs of 40 grit paper for 180mm disc sander
• 50 discs of 40 grit Velcro backed paper for 150mm orbital sander 50 sheets of 80 grit paper for large barrel sander
• 50 discs of 80 grit paper for 180mm disc sander
• 50 discs of 80 grit Velcro backed paper for 150mm orbital sander Safety Equipment Ear Muffs Twin Respirator Mask with appropriate filters Power Breaker (R.C.D) to prevent any possibility of an electric shock. Safety Spectacles/goggles Latex Gloves (pack of 100) useful when applying varnish - A Safety Manual.
• A Days Training Course
• An entire day will be dedicated to talking you through anything and everything you need to know. Answering any questions and passing on the useful knowledge I've gained during 25 years in the trade.
A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE BUSINESS
The sanding sealing and general restoration of wooden floors is certainly a good trade into get into as they are at the height of fashion and good taste. They give any property a clean natural timeless classic look. Whether the floors are parquet, mosaic or simply old pine floorboards you will be able to make them the talking point of any room. Sanding and Sealing a wooden is considerably cheaper than putting a new one down yet it doesn't take long to do. It's also rewarding seeing the transformation take place, to many people the classic characteristics of a beautifully restored floor outweigh those of a newly laid one. Finally, not many people provide the service so completion is minimal.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you require any further particulars about this very reasonably priced 'turn key' business package then please complete the contact form below.
Support and Training:
A comprehensive colour illustrated manual and a days training are included within the price.
We set you up with this business, regardless of where you live in the British Isles. This is a new business that's tailor made especially for you. It's what we do.
Is this business relocatable:
Is this business home based: