FOR SALE – £ 40,000
Imagine yourself as the owner of this business:
• Excellent location in one of the most affluent areas of South West London
• Long standing presence – more than 6 years at this location
• T/O in excess of £ 80,000
• 3.5 years remaining on the lease
• Spacious premises on the ground floor with a patio at the front
• Remaining stock included in the sale price
• A1 use class
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a successful carpet boutique in one of the most prestigious areas of South West London. The business, which was established in 2013, sells a wide range of carpets. These are ordered on demand for the customers; a mix of both individuals and organisations.
The lease terms are very good. The rent is £15k per annum with no rates, which is considerably cheaper than the market rent for the area. This will allow new owners to feel very comfortable when planning, especially since the term runs through until 2023.
The shop is on a lively and prosperous high street in the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, which gives access to a good selection of shops and restaurants. The shop is also moments away from Chelsea football stadium and the local hospital.
The business has seen great levels of trade over its 6 years, but the owners now wishes to focus on other businesses that they own.
Contact: Mark Devonshire at TBA - London City Group Limited
email@example.com/ Mobile 07972 634 187
Support and Training: