This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a well-established contract flooring company, which is headquartered in Leicestershire. The business is available on a leasehold basis.
The company specialise in the supply and installation of high-quality commercial flooring for a wide range of clients across the UK. The vast majority of the company’s turnover is generated by contract work and they have worked on a number of high profile projects in the past.
• Excellent reputation in their industry and across the UK
• Established for 15 years!
• Vast amount of repeat custom
• Strong 2nd tier management structure in place
• Approved Contractor for several commercial clients
• Long Standing Relationship with Key Suppliers in Industry
• Skilled/Reliable staff
• Substantial growth on an annual basis since incorporation
• High Turnover - £960,982 (2020)
• Excellent GP Margin – 25.5%
• Adjusted Net Profit – circa £100,000 (approx.)
• Excellent bolt on acquisition opportunity
• The business is positioned for further growth and success
The business is offered for sale due to retirement. This represents an excellent opportunity for a high-net-worth entrepreneur, private equity/venture capitalist or a direct competitor/synergy-based business looking for a lucrative acquisition in the sector.
Offers are invited for this business and further information will be released upon the receipt of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.