Hilton Smythe are pleased to welcome to the market Checkpoint Car Care Ltd the business started life as a small family run vehicle workshop.
Checkpoint Car Care Ltd diagnose and fix mechanical faults on all cars and vans.
This can also include using their state of the art diagnostic tool for dashboard lights and running faults, this is updated regularly to include all new vehicles as they are introduced to the market.
They provide complete engine re-builds and a welding service.
Checkpoint Car Care Ltd have a large client base built on reputation and recommendation, the mechanics pride themselves on their work with a friendly and polite service and ensure all work is carried out to a professional standard.
All the Mechanics are fully qualified, and they also have a trained HYBRID Mechanic.
Benefits & Services,
• HYBRID trained
• 4 Wheel laser alignment service
• Fully Equipped
• Engine specialist
• Vintage to modern day & anything in-between
We feel there is scope to increase the turnover by extending the opening hours, perhaps by offering a full day’s trading on Saturdays.
A new owner could also embark on a modest marketing campaign to promote the services offered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new owner to take this popular business to the next level; therefore, early discussions with Hilton Smythe must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.Location
Checkpoint Car Care Ltd is location on the Moderna site in Mytholmroyd,
Mytholmroyd is a large village in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England, 10 miles east of Burnley and 7 miles west of Halifax.
The village is in the Luddendenfoot Ward of Calderdale Council and forms part of the Hebden Royd parish.Premises
Workshop presented and maintained to a high standard, roller shutter door to allow the ingress of vehicles with a further door to side for pedestrian entrance. High roof with concrete floor.
Main Garage Area
• Dunlop 4 poster ramp – 4.5 ton – 1 year old
• Dunlop ramp jack – 4.5 ton – 1 year old
• Dunlop 2 poster ramp – 3.5 ton – 1 year old
• Bradbury 2 poster ramp - 2.5 ton – 5 years old
• Snap On Air compressor – 3 years old
• Snap on 4-wheel alignment lazer tracking equipment – 3 years old
• Snap on Wheel balancing equipment – 3 years old
• Snap on Tyre changing equipment – 3 years old
• Snap on MAXIDAS diagnostics equipment – 4 years old – Up to date software
• Garage oil heater – 6 months old
• Air conditioning equipment – 6 months old
• Industrial welder
• Oxyacetylene equipment
• Industrial spring vice
• Various work trolleys
• Shelving units
• Trolley jacks
• Fire extinguishers
• Self-standing spray room
• Extractor and ventilation system
• Panel stands
• Diesel heater
• Air lines
Various stock including,
• Clips etc
• Metal storage container for paints and flammables
• Staff lockers
• Shelving unit
• Towing A frameTenure
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold.
Original lease length: 5 years.
Remaining lease length: 1 years as of 2018.
Rent: £ 13,000 per annum.
Business Rates £600 per annum.Hours
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm
Outside business hours by appointment only.Staff
The business is currently run by our client with the help of one apprenticeship and one part time worker.Financial Profile
Checkpoint Car Care Ltd generated an advised turnover of circa £105,361 as of the 2017 accounts.