Garages for sale

View the "Industrial/Workshop/Garage Equipment Sales & Distribution Company Sales, Repairs, Calibration, Installation - Midlands" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

Industrial/Workshop/Garage Equipment Sales & Distribution Company Sales, Repairs, Calibration, Installation - Midlands

  • Leasehold Price: £2,160,000
  • Annual Turnover: £2,430,000
  • Annual Gross Profit: £774,000
Seller Reference: GM016
Email email
Business Description
Image 1 of 2 video_library
Seller Reference: GM016
Request Details
Business Description
This well established and very reputable business was set up almost 30 years ago by the current vendor and in that time has grown into a highly professional and respected supplier of Industrial,Workshop and Garage Equipment products. The company provides a broad range of high quality branded products,consumables and components to customers within a variety of markets including the industrial, agricultural, motor, commercial, manufacturing and production sectors.

Approximately 75% of revenues are from direct sales with the remaining 25% being made up of repairs, calibration, certification and installation services. These additional services provide customers with unrivalled customer service and support and ensure ongoing revenues for the business, not to mention helping to forge sterling customer relationships.

The company can boast a very large and loyal customer base (circa 2500 active account customers) who rely on this business to provide them with the correct products that are readily avaiable, fit for purpose, and come with the appropriate aftersale service and technical support. Sales come via the telephone, website, trade counter, email and through two external sales representatives with items being delivered or on collection.

Over the last few years the business has expanded into e-commerce and online sale of certain smaller product lines and has enjoyed significant success in this arena so much so that well in excess of 35% of current sales revenues are now generated via the internet.

Because of its service level approach to business the company enjoys impressive levels of referrals and repeat business.

The current customer list is very impressive and includes large blue chip clients who have significant presence in the region as well as small/medium organisations on a local, regional and national scale. The spread is good and as such the busiens has no over reliance on any one customer, sector or region. The majority of sales are within the UK with a very small percentage (circa 1-2%) shipping overseas.

The business has set up an enviable supply chain over the years and sources parts direct from reknowned manufacturers/suppliers that are leaders in their fields. These supply partners provide a choice of in demand reliable goods that are synonymous with quality and the brands speak for themselves.

The company has a strong asset base, generates impressive profits, has a sterling reputation and holds a large level of high quality stock which ensures it can deliver mission critical items to its clients time and time again.. The vendor has put in place a talented team of staff with key employees in place for each part of this multi-faceted business which ensures it runs smoothly on a day to day basis without the need for his day to day involvement.
Trading hours:
Monday - Friday: 08:30-17:00 Saturday - 08:30-12:00
Number of employees:
The business enjoys high levels of repeat business, word of mouth recommendations and referrals from a vast and loyal customer base. This is further supported with an extensive range of brochures and flyers both in-house and via their leading manufacturin
Location Details:
The business operates from ideal premises on a well-known industrial estate. Total floor space is currently circa 14,500 square feet and comprises showroom, workshop, offices and warehousing/storage. The company currently owns one of the premises from which it trades. It is intended that this will transferred out of the company prior to a sale and leased back at an annual rent of £30,800. This rent has already been factored into the calculation of the adjusted EBITDA. The other two units occup
Is this business relocatable:
Listed by:
Request Details

Find out more about this business opportunity.


Finance Services

Would you like a free no-obligation discussion with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?

You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
You may also like...
loder imageloder image